Global Website Feedback
Please comment below with any feedback at all.
Also feel free to log into this squarespace account with the same credentials as the spatial-lang gmail account, except without the trailing ! in the password
- On a scale of https://www.scala-lang.org/ to https://developer.apple.com/swift/ to https://www.r-project.org/, what do we want the website to look like and is this a good starting point for that?
- What should the banner on the home page be an image of? Should it have parallax?
- What should the banner say below "SPATIAL?"
- What should be in the top left (currently a cookie-cutter logo that took 10 seconds to make?
- What should be included on this home page?
- What should be listed under features? What should the images be? Should there be a snippet of Spatial code somewhere here?
- What should "Get Started" button link to? Read the docs tutorials? Github page?
- What should the Tutorial section look like?
- Is it time to release as a maven project?
- *Any other comments*